Or whatever it is that we’re up to now…
Recap from last week –
swim 75mDONE! beaten by 25, and in two strokes!
- 5k cross country NOT DONE. stupid missing runners. now I have to wait for another week to try it- this week is a path run.
- eat properly IN PROGRESS. and the proof is in the pictures.
- drink more water NOT SURE. I didn’t get dehydrated like last week, but I didn’t run on Wed night, so it’s hard to tell. I never drink enough when I’m at home, so it’s going to be an ongoing issue.
This week –
- Repeat swimming – 100m in two strokes.
- #RunForJapan – $5 per kilometre
- Get through the week!
Okay, so they’re a bit wishy washy this week, but as you’ll recall, I never said I was any good at goals or objectives. On the whole, I’m very pleased with how I’m going. Sure, I could be doing more, but it’s a good effort – I’m losing weight (slowly, which is good), I’m eating properly (not too little, not too much), I’m exercising almost daily, I’m not thrashing myself at one thing so I’m going to avoid repetative injuries (that’s the theory anyway!), physically I’m doing the right things, and mentally I think I’m the best I’ve been since I don’t know when.
Here’s to another week of challanges, trials, tribulations and dramas.!